1 kg lamb meat
Spices: salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, Cajun spice, a clove of crushed garlic
kale leaves, spinach leaves, lettuce, rockett lettuce, carrots, red onion, red pepper, cucumber, tomato, radish
400g gluten free flour ( Doves Farm white plain flour)
2 tea spoon Phyllium husks
1 tea spoon buckwheat flour
1 tea spoon milled chia seeds
1 tea spoon baking powder
1 egg yolk
50 g melted butter
2 tea spoon glucose
½ tea spoon salt
650ml water + 50ml fresh cream
300ml fresh cream
juice of half lemon
1 dl extra virgin olive oil
2 tea spoon hot chilli powder spice
- Cut the lamb meat for a thin strips, and mix with the spices. Leave the seasoned meat for 1 hour. ( The taste is better if you leave more hours. ) Heat the lard or butter on frying pan (never use oil for cooking or frying) and fry the meat for 30 min.
- For the salad wash the all vegetables. Peel the carrots, onion, red pepper and tomatoes. After slice up the all vegetables and mix in the big bowl. I don’t like to use salt or spices for the vegetable, because it gets wet. And the meat is very spice and you will eat together.
- For the pancakes mix the ingredients in a big bowl. First put the flour part with egg yolk and melted butter after gradually whisk in the liquid part to form a smooth batter. Heat the frying pan. Pour in a little batter and tilt the pan to coat the base. Cook over a medium heat until the underside is browned. Flip over and cook the other side. Slide the pancake out of the pan and keep warm.
- Sour cream: Mix the fresh cream with the lemon juice. Leave it in the room temperature for a half day. If you have not enough time beat up with mixer.
- Hot sauce: Mix with the extra virgin olive oil with 2 tea spoon hot chilli powder spice.
When everything is ready. Fill the pancake with salad and meat, on the top pour a little sour cream and few drops hot sauce.